Planning to study at Rennes 2 as an exchange student? (Erasmus, bilateral agreement, ISEP, CREPUQ)
To Register: follow these 3 steps
1- First, fill out ALL the following documents:
- Application form 2013-2014 (available in French and English)
- Accomodation application form 2013-2014 (If you’re planning to request a room in one of the University halls of residences)
- Health Certificate 2013-2014 (filled out by your doctor)
2 - Then, send in the following documents:
- Application form
- Accomodation application form
Université Rennes 2
Service des Relations Internationales
3- Bring the following documents with you to Rennes (1 original and 2 copies):
- Health Certificate (filled out by your doctor)
Upon arrival, give a copy of your health certificate to the University Housing Office and a copy to the Health Services Office.
- Erasmus students : a copy of your European health insurance card, valid at least until September 30th 2014.
See you soon!