The ENT: a personalised digital office for students and staff.
Your Digital Office (ENT for "Espace Numérique de Travail" in French) provides access to services and online tools according to your personal profile, anywhere (on campus, from home, etc.) and anytime.
Click on the “s'identifier” (Sign up) button, on the top right corner. Then, enter your Sesame account ID and password and then click on “Verify”.
Your student ENT provides different services, including the following:
- Consulting your administrative file
- Online registration
- Class schedules
- Announcements from your department (changes in the class schedules, absent professors, etc.)
- Intranet documents: evaluation procedures, exam calendars, etc.
- Exam results
- Internship/job searches and completing and printing internship agreements.
- E-mail account: firstname [dot] name [at] etudiant [dot] univ-rennes2 [dot] fr
- Access to the mailing lists to which you have subscribed
- Personal storage space for your documents
- Access to online resources (library, online courses, etc.)
Help and Assistance:
- Consult the FAQ directly (Frequently Asked Questions)
- Go to the CURSUS course platform devoted to the Virtual Learning Environment
- Go to the Virtual Learning Environment’s discussion forum